Question: Where Can I Buy Sweet Baby Jesus Beer Near Me?
Is there a beer called Sweet Baby Jesus?
Sweet Baby Jesus finishes smooth, dry, and roasty with lingering notes of chocolate and peanut butter so savory, you will exclaim its name! This Porter style beer is best paired with barbecue in perticular beef, grilled/smoked meats and also buttery cheeses such as Brie, Gouda, Havarti and Swiss.
Who distributes DuClaw beer?
- Alabama. International Wines & Craft Beer. iwinebeer.com.
- Connecticut. Northeast Beverage CT. mancinibeverage.com.
- Florida. Cavalier. cavbeer.com.
- Illinois. MSV Distribution. msvdistribution.com.
- Indiana. Cavalier. cavbeer.com.
- Kentucky. Heidelberg Distributing.
- Maryland. Bond.
- New Jersey. Kohler Distributing Company.
Where is DuClaw beer from?
DuClaw Brewing Co. Craft Beer from Baltimore, MDDuClaw Brewing Company.
How many calories are in Sweet Baby Jesus beer?
There are 195 calories in 1 bottle (12 oz) of DuClaw Sweet Baby Jesus.
How big is baby Jesus in Talladega Nights?
“Dear Eight Pound, Six Ounce, Newborn Baby Jesus, donít even know a word yet, just a little infant, so cuddly, but still omnipotent.”